Saturday, December 17, 2016

Wonder of Christmas--Joy to the World

So I finally got a bit of my stuff set up--at least the new stuff!  I know that it is a little bit late but I finally got a few Christmas cards made!  I am so excited to start sharing with you guys again.  Today's card is using the stamp set Wonder of Christmas, I love this sweet angel!  I used colored pencils and blender pens to color her!  It has been so long since I did this I forgot how fun coloring is.


I used a new to me sketch challenge for this and all the cards I made tonight.  The sketch number 26 of the Paper Play Sketches.  Here is the sketch for you to check out.


You might have to enlarge my card to see the rhinestone embellishments that are on the top right and lower left.  I thought this was a really cute sketch and it was perfect for this set!  Here is the inside of my card....


It felt so good to create today--I hope you enjoyed the design.

See you soon with more Christmas cards!
Mary Jo

Here are the supplies I used....

1 nice people left a comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your angel card. It's so sweet. Thanks for linking up at Paper Play Sketches!