Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Sale-A-Bration style!

YES!!
It is almost that time of year!
Time for the Sale-A-bration Event at Stampin Up!
You remember this one right?
For every $50 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale-A-bration Catalog!
Lots of great choices this year--can't wait until you see them.
If you need a catalog let me know I would be happy to send you one along with the new Occasions Catalog too--they are both wonderful!

So here was the first card I made with the new supplies.
A fun birthday card.


And of course the inside of the card....



This Festive Birthday paper is so fun, I love the colors.  Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White  And the stamps are from a stamp set that you can earn for free called Designer Tee--it matches the tee shirt stamp in the annual catalog. 

Well, I am off to do a funeral luncheon at my church 😩😩
Thanks for stopping by..see you soon!
Mary Jo
Designer Tee Stamp set not shown below in listed supplies...not available yet.


0 nice people left a comment: