Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday.

Yep, it is my Tuesday for sharing.  The design team alternates week's for posting for this fun challenge and this is my week--glad cuz it is a fun one.  If this is your first time checking out this challenge it is both a sketch challenge and it also has an option twist you can follow.  I really like to try to combine both.  This week's sketch is.....

TWIST: Mother's Day 

I flipped the sketch on it's side to make it work for me and my Mother's Day card.

Hard to believe I am still using this set and paper.  I think this might be the 10th card I have done with this same stamp set and watercolor wonder paper.  I just love how easy it is to use.  Did you see my tutorial using these products??? It is here if you are interested  HERE. 
Stamps: Blessed Easter, Wonderful Mother
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DP
Ink: Black
Other: markers, dots embossing folder, oval punch, scallop oval punch

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams work HERE.
 
Happy Tuesday.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: