Friday, September 6, 2013

Flashback Friday!

Welcome to another week of Flashback Friday--where I find some old sets that are not being loved and make a card with them. I always loved this silly chicken set--Best of Cluck.  I used one of my favorite techniques for simple cards--stamp the image on Crumb Cake and then re stamp on Whisper White, cut out and past over the original image to make it really POP!  One of my favorite techniques for snowmen.





I kept it pretty simple.  Use the wood grain background embossing folder and added the hand drawn frame around the image panel.  Here is a picture of the set....


It really was/is a fun set.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned.  We have a busy one--not sure how much I like that, lol.  I am more of a relax type of person on the weekends, don't really like full hectic days.  Oh well, we make the best of what we have so I am sure it will be FABULOUS!  See ya on Monday!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Cheryl Mooney said...

Your technique is perfect for the stamp. I regret I didn't buy the set when it was out because I love chickens. Great card!

Basement Stamper said...

I love that set! It was one of my favorites and I think I still have a few cards stashed using that set.

Annette J. said...

Also one of my all time favorite stamp sets! Love your card, now I am inspired to dig out my set and play with it!