Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Hello my friends, so happy you stopped by today.  I am sharing my design team sample for the Try Stamping on Tuesday blog today!  I hope you like it--be sure to click on the link above to see the rest of the team/participant samples!

This one is a BRIGHT one--as you can see!  I took a few creative liberties with the sketch as I was rushing to get my samples done before my vacation and didn't look close enough at the sketch at first--but it is the same basic layout--just tweaked a bit!  here is the sketch...

Details for my card:
Stamps: Blooming With Kindness
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
Other: washi tape, candy dots, small scallop circle punch, circle and scallop circle spellbinder dies, markers

Short and sweet today!
Enjoy your day.

3 nice people left a comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! This is such a bright, fun and happy card. I love that flower - once again it's a case of seeing so many beautiful samples and me thinking "I have to have that!"

Nancy Seed said...

Great job. Love the colours and just the little touch of black sets everything up.

Carol Carriveau said...

Your creative liberties are great..fun and bright and pretty...I am glad that this stampset is still popular...and maybe even more so than when it first came out!