Friday, August 2, 2013

Flashback Friday!

I know I missed a couple week's of this but here I am back on schedule again!  Summer is really good at changing your schedule unexpectedly.  But that is soooooo ok with me because that means I am spending time with my son--before you know it he will be off on his own and I will have plenty of time alone to stamp, lol!

Remember Flashback Friday is my opportunity to pull out some of those older retired Stampin Up! sets that just don't get used enough. This week I have a masculine card for you using the retired set Pines.  I freshened it up a bit with some new colors!





Pretty unexpected color comb huh?  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.

Here is a view of the whole set....

The set is from 1998 and it is great for masculine cards, scrapbooks, Christmas cards etc. 

Card details:
Stamps: Pines, Banner Greetings
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.

Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
Other: circle framelits, candy dots

Want to see more ideas with older sets? Check out what Nicole did for the challenge this week--remember that is who thought of this great Flashback Friday challenge to begin with--I just hopped on it with her!

TGIF!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I have over 1200 SU stamp sets now and I just love the old ones. I love what you've done with Flashback Friday! What fun to stamp down memory lane! Thanks for going in this direction for a change. Nancy B

Cynthia said...

I found this set on eBay and snapped it up!! I can't wait for the mail person to drop it off to me!!