Monday, July 15, 2013

Top 3 for sketch challenge 271!

What a great time we had camping this week!  I am so sad that it is over--but we have another camping trip coming up pretty soon so I am excited about that.  Hope you enjoyed all the samples that were posted last week for this challenge!  I know I did.  Below are my top three picks in no particular order--remember you can click on the name below the card to see the original post on the creator's blog!

 

 

  

If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.



Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo
 

2 nice people left a comment:

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my card! Loved the sketch and can't wait to play along with the new one!

Beth McAlexander said...

Wow, thanks so much! My blog will "wear" the winner button with pride.