Saturday, May 18, 2013

Staff Appreciation card set number 4!

If you are a regular here you are aware that I am the coordinator for our middle school staff appreciation luncheon and I have been working on some card sets to give as prizes.  This is set number 4!





As I have stated in previous posts the supplies are a mix and match of stuff from my stash.  The base of these cards is Bashful Blue.  I think they are one of my favorites!  Simple and cute--don't you think?  Anyway, lots to do today so this is going to be a short and sweet post--enjoy your day!

3 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

I am a high school special education teacher and I want to thank you for doing this for your school's teachers. I wish more parents were as involved and appreciative as you are. Thank you again.
Suzanne

kate said...

appropriate timing as it was teachers day. happy teachers day to all!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful...love the plaid on the left side...and the A+...great ideas!