Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 259 (TSSC259)

I am so excited--I have heard rumors that the weather is going to get nicer and nicer as the week goes on!  I am so so ready for some nice sunny, dry and warm days! 

I am also excited about the new sketch challenge this week!  I think it is a simple one but one that can be taken to many different levels.  But why not see what you think.  Here is the sketch for this week....


And this is my sample for this sketch..



I combined it with the Latenightstamper's challenge this week which is to use a stamp that has a matching punch!  And I also used the Dynamic Duos color challenge which is Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue.
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie DP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Other: rhinestones, flower punch, pearls, markers, ribbon
And now for the amazing samples from the Design Team!  These guys really rock the sketches each week and I so appreciate all they do! 











I hope you will find time to play along, here are a few basic rules for the challenge....

  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Link up your sample below.  Thanks so much, Mary Jo


4 nice people left a comment:

Kris Sobolik said...

Great colors, I wouldn't have put those together but it looks great!

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for the sketch - I did turn it - hope that is ok. Great inspiration!

Karen Day said...

Such a pretty, bright card! Love the sketch - thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, Mary Jo. I love that sentiment and your great layout! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.