Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday!

Oh how fun it is to pull out these old sets!  When I went digging today I found this set from the 2006 winter mini catalog--Butterfly of Happiness--you KNOW I love butterflies so I had to use it.  I combined it with my sketch challenge for this week and believe it or not the Dynamic Duos Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue colors aging!

Kept it nice and simple.  I love the sentiment--don't you?

Here is a picture of the full stamp set..


I would love to have you play along with this week's sketch challenge -- you have until midnight EST on Sunday night.!  Click HERE for details. 

Why no check out what Nicole did for the challenge this week--remember that is who thought of this great Flashback Friday challenge to begin with--I just hopped on it with her!

Stamps: Butterfly of Happiness
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Other: scallop edge punch, rhinestones

TGIF!  (Thank God it's Friday and Thank God I am Forgiven)
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous card Mary Jo!! SO glad you are flashing back with me on Fridays!