Friday, April 12, 2013

Flashback Friday!

I am so happy to be joining my friend Nicole again this week for Flashback Friday.  If you missed my post last week Friday you may not be aware of what this is you can read more about it and see last week's post HERE.  Essentially what it is is using some of those older stamp sets that we still have but never use.  I have almost every set I have ever purchased--that is quite a few, lol!  The one I chose to work with this year has not seen ink in many years.  But I always love it for it's darling images.  I will begin with my card.


Stamps: Happy Healing
Paper: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers

I kept it simple as it will be one I use for the church ministry and people do not want to pay extra postage.  I always loved this little penguin though!  So fun!  The set is from 1999. Here is what the rest of the set looks like. 

Why not hop over and see what stamp set Nicole used for her Flashback Friday post HERE.

Hope you are gearing up for a fabulous weekend.  I am ready--been a long week.  The kids are getting ready for State exams and it is nothing but stress!  Double homework and crazy anxiety!  I wish we would just boycott them all together.  But that is another story all together. 

Happy Friday!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful card...think my friend has this very cute set...thanks!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is truly one of my very fave stamp sets!

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love this set too!! Love your card. I am glad you are doing Flashback Friday with me!

vickiw said...

this is such a fun set, I used it often back in the day. I'm so glad you are doing this flashback. I have been A SU loyalist for many of these 25 years and it's like visiting old friends. I really like your sketch challenges too.