Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Guess what we are doing today?  Oh, guess I gave it away with the title of the post.  But yes, it is Tuesday so myself and the rest of the Design Team for TSOT will be posting our samples today for this week's sketch.  You can see all the samples and play along by clicking HERE.

My card was a bit different for this challenge--I was determine to make the You Are My Sunshine stamp work in a different way..hence my sample for today...

Not really sure I like it.  but I don't HATE it so you are seeing it.  Maybe you can make the decision for me, lol.  Here is the sketch we were given this week...
Hope you can play along this week!  Here are the details for my card....

Stamps: You Are My Sunshine (single stamp)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Starfruit
Other: cloud embossing folder, large scallop circle nestability die--used twice, one time turned just a bit for the more sun like edges, sponges, markers, ribbon.

Happy today!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is so fun and springtime fresh, MJ! LOVE the dry embossing and the bold yellow you used--that sentiment is just amazing, too! :)

Sarah said...

This is a great card - such a creative use of the sketch!