Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday--Man!

This week's sketch for the Try Stamping On Tuesday blog is a fun one.  I decided to combine it with the Latenightstamper's masculine challenge for this week.  Here is the sketch...

And here is my (somewhat) masculine card...


This is the first time I used the ticket set.  kind of fun--the punch works really well with it. Although it is one of those punches that punches two of different sizes at one time which always frustrates me because of the waste of paper but it works and does make the tickets cuter!

Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, That's the Ticket
Paper: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White and Print Poetry DP
Ink: Midnight Muse
Other: framelits, ticket builder punch, markers

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Sarah said...

Love this colour combo - so good for the guys =) I also love how you used the sketch.