Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch 253 (TSSC253)

I am so excited to see the cards for this week--I have a clean and simple sketch which can be used for any style or them you can imagine.  I actually have two samples myself and they were both really quick and fun.  Here is this week's sketch.....

And my samples....

This first one has a matching (kind of) magnetic bookmark.  If you make a regular card base and then cut it down to a 4 1/4 inch square you have the perfect leftover piece to make these cute book marks!

 And my second sample is combined with the LNS challenge this week--celebrate Spring with flowers--my dear friend just lost her mom so we are celebrating her life....




Card details:
Card One--Stamps: Rain or Shine, Bloomin Marvelous, Paper: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Print Poetry DP Pack, Whisper White Ink: Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Other: markers, rhinestones, magnets.
Card Two:  Stamps: Easter Blessings, Petite Pairs, Paper: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade, Print Poetry DP Pack, Whisper White,  Ink: Midnight Muse, Basic Gray, Other: Markers

Now for samples from the SUPER TALENTED Design Team!






 








Remember you have a whole week to add your sample to the linky tool below!  
Can't wait to see your samples.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

This was a wonderful sketch to work from Mary Jo. I just love the simple look of it. Your two cards are fabuous along with all the other DTs!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Loved your cards Mary Jo! The bookmark idea is so clever!

Kris Sobolik said...

Great cards, I just love that dsp pack!

Hetty said...

Haven't visited your blog for some time, but here i am and find this wonderful sketch. Great samples by everyone!