Thursday, September 13, 2012

One for the boys and one for the girls!

These cards were made for a challenge to create two cards with the same set but to make one masculine and one feminine. I love doing this--I have actually done it many times. I chose to use the Need for Speed stamp set. I think I did this once before with the same set?! I just took a second to look and I did! Here is the post if you want to check it out.

I am not sure why but I don't seem to have a picture of the cards individually??  I will have to look harder tomorrow.  But this will have to do for now.  You can click on the picture to make it bigger to see more of the details if you so wish.


Both my husband and my son thought the masculine card was kind of weird.  They both said the same thing when I showed it to them "who ever heard of a red jet?"  Really that is the only thing they noticed when looking at the card????  Some times I wonder.  I thought it was a really cool card--I seen the idea on Pinterest with an airplane and the smoke making a word I think???  Can't remember and can't find it in my Pinterest gallery.  It seems that they just keeps loosing samples -- or I am completely loosing my mind and just think I have things in there but really don't???

Anyway,  thanks so much for stopping by today.  I am sorry for the lack of posts lately.  So much going on.  If you have a few minutes over the next few days and want to send up a prayer for me it would be really appreciated. I am having surgery done on my legs on Saturday morning and procedures to get ready tomorrow.  I hope it all goes well because I didn't schedule any down time for recovery so it would stink if I need it, lol!

Happy today!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

I think these are great masculine cards! I saw the plane one on Vicky's blog here:
http://craftingclare.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-layer-need-for-speed.html
Not sure if it's the same one, but it stuck in my head enough that I actually remembered where to find it!

LeAnne said...

And oops, I forgot one of those cards is PINK and for the girls! :D Cute! I wish I had a pink car!

Michelle Lembcke said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers for an easy surgery and speedy recovery. So think of your speedy pink car and you'll be on the go in no time. Love the cards, thanks for being such an inspiration.

Carol Carriveau said...

These are wonderful...what little/big girl would not love either of these!