Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LNS is going to the dogs!

Well actually any animal--our challenge for this week on Latenightstamper's is to use any animal on your project! How fun and easy is that! And I just happen to have the perfect set for a bunch of cards for this challenge. Animal Talk is one of my favorites from the new catalog--so cute! Have you seen it yet?

See, I told you they were cute.  So I figure I had to make a card with each image.  So let's see, today we will start with the frog image.  I actually have two with that one but one only uses part of the stamp.  But since they are both frogs I thought I would just share both now. I am not sure why but I always think that frog stamps are so cute! 











Here are the details for the cards.

Card 1
Stamps: Animal Talk
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: basic black, chocolate chip
Other: markers, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder,  Bitty Banner Framelits, nestabilities, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Wide stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon

Card 2
Stamps: Animal Talk, Moving Forward
Paper: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Basic Black and Comfort Cafe dp
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Black
Other: Apothecary  Accents Framelits, hand held circle punch, markers, rhinestones

See ya soon,
Thanks for stopping by
Mary Jo