Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 211! (TSSC211)

Need to make this a fast post--have to take hubby to the doctor.  Here is this week's sketch ...

It is a simple one--can't wait to see your samples.  Here is mine....

Whoops, thought I had a sample ready but I guess I made the wrong sketch.then as I was trying to figure it out I ran out of time and had to take hubby to the doctor.  So I guess I was/am not as prepared as I thought for this sketch and really late too, sorry.  I am just going to get it posted without my sample for now and I will post when I get it together--whenever that is, lol!

Remember that when you play along you MUST LINK TO YOUR DIRECT POST and not just to your blog.  It is hard to find the post if people look a few days later!  Thanks so much.

If you want others to be able to play along right from your blog add the blog hop code to you blog while in the HTML mode. 
Mary Jo


1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Hope your husband is okay Mary Jo!