Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sketch challenge 206 and Latenightstampers challenge too.

Sure took longer than I thought to get to this.  Busy beginning of the week.  Hope your week is coming along well and that you are considering playing along with my sketch challenge this week.  You can view the original post --that you can link up to--and see the sketch HERE. And here is my late sample...


It is also for the Latenightstamper's challenge for this week although I think I messed up a bit.  It is supposed to be black, white and one other colors.  In the lousy light I was working in the grey background looked much darker so I thought I could get away with it still being black--which it kind of is, lol.  The other color is Baja Breeze.  I love the Tiny Tags stamp set with the jewelry punch.  And I finally got some of this Mocha Morning Specialty paper!  So pretty and this made for a super simple yet pretty elegant card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me today--see ya again soon!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Cheryl M. said...

Fabulous card! The colors and richness and jewelry punch tags remind me of a little girl getting dressed up for big event.