Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 208 (TSSC208)

Here we go again.  I think we have another fun one this week.  This sketch seems like it could work in many different directions.  Remember you CAN flip and turn the sketch to work with the images you want to use--I did just that this week.  Here is the sketch....






And my sample....


I think this card is much prettier in person--trouble with that stinkin camera again.  Sometimes I think I should pay someone to do all the blogging stuff--I just want to create--I don't even want to send cards, just make them, lol!  Isn't that horrible! 

Stamps:Fabulous Florets
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White Everyday Enchantment DP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait
Other: ribbon and brad pack and pearls

I hope you chose to play along this week.  When and if you do--don't forget to come on back and add you sample to the blog hop below. And if you add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog! 

Excited to see your samples this week!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

LOVE your card Mary Jo! Turning the sketch that way look amazing with that image and those pearls are just so classy!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Mary Jo, thanks for providing such great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Mary Jo, thanks for providing such great inspiration!