Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Latenightstamper's challenge card!

I don't do too many inspiration challenges for some reason but I really am having fun with this one.  Maybe I need to do more?!  Here is the inspiration photo again...






And here is my second card using this as inspiration.  You can see the first one here if you missed it.

This time I went with the colors-stripes and dots.  I really love this flower and since it was still out on my workspace from the 411 card I made I used it again.






 Stamps:  Flower Fest, In Stitches Jumbo wheel--cut apart to make individual stamps
Paper: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Whisper White, in color dp
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red
Other: jumbo scallop circle punch, brad, rubon, markers, pleated ribbon.


Happy Hump Day to you!
Mary Jo



1 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Your card is so awesome! I love it all, wish I had time to play, getting ready for a workshop and a bridal shower all this week. The inspiration piece is right up my alley. Great job.