Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 201 (TSSC201)

Welcome to a new week of my sketch challenges.  It feels like a brand new event now that we are past the 200 mark!  I am so surprised that I have been doing this for 201 weeks now.  That is really a long time, lol!  Anyway, I hope you are inspired to play along this week.  Here is the sketch...






And my sample which is as usual combined with the Latenightstamper's challenge for the new week--non-traditional Christmas!  This is always one of my favorite challenges.  I so love different colors for Christmas.  Maybe it is because I make a few hundred cards each year and get tired of the same old think, lol!  So here is my non-traditional card...





I'll tell you I have been using the heck out of this new Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  So fun!  I can't wait to see what you make with the sketch inspiration.  Remember to come on back and add you link below--or better yet add the code to your own blog so your readers can play along right from your site!

Hope you have a great week!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh my...I just LOVE your card! The colors are FABULOUS and I just LOVE those trees! GREAT sketch - AGAIN!!!