Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 197

I am finding it hard to believe I am coming up on 200 weeks of posting these sketches!  That is just crazy.  But it really is so fun.  I hope you enjoy them too.  I also hope you will chose to play along this week.  I love the sketch and think it is going to have so stunning samples.  Here is the sketch...






And here is my sample...





As usual my sample is also using the Latenightstampers challenge for the week.  This week we are making cards, decor, scrapbook pages anything that has leaves or trees on it!  I have made this card to match with the little box I made a few posts ago and will be posting some more parts to go along with it next week since it will fit the Latenightstampers challenge for next week.  I will end the posts with a group shot of all of the pieces.  Here is the box in case you missed it .. BOX for table favors.

I used my favorite stamps set right now, Gently Falling and the Beautiful Spice Cake Designer Papers.    The colors are Soft Suede, More Mustard and Pool Party!  I also used an embossing folder for the top section.  Hope you like the sketch and find time to play along.  Be sure to add you link to the list below and if you want to add the code to your blog all of the sample will show on your blog and your readers can play along right from you blog!

Happy Monday--hope you have a great week!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What a fabulous card Mary Jo! I just LOVE the Spice Cake dsp and love the arrangement of your colors. Another FANTASTIC sketch!

Mary Davidson said...

This is beautiful, Mary Jo. I love the Spice Cake DSP. The colors are gorgeous! I'm going to try and play this week. TFS!