Saturday, June 25, 2011

Couple of challenge samples for VC_Rocks

I actually have been so busy that even if I find time to stamp I have NOT been able to find time to post.  Sorry about that but stuff happens, right?!

Here are two samples for this week's challenge on VC_rocks.  We were to used the one of the in color collections or the brights collection and make a birthday project.  I used the brights for the scrapbook page and the brand new not released yet-in colors from the new catalog on the card. I also used a set that will be in the new catalog.  Hope you enjoy.  I don't have all the details in front of me so if you have questions please feel free to leave it in the comments section.  Add your e-mail so I can reply--blogger does not give me e-mails to reply to comments.  Thanks so much for stopping by!



Enjoy your weekend!  Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: