Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF--to the most extreme this week!

This is the first chance I have had ALL week--since Monday to even get near my computer--don't ask, just trust is was a very long, stressful, busy week, lol.  I have over 1500 e-mails to weed through and I am behind on so many of my Design Team stuff for Latenightstampers and I really NEED to get some stamping time.  Unfortunately it probably won't happen until at least Saturday night.  Luckily I do have a card to post for this week's Blogger's Challenge.  Lisa says the theme is Nature and although this is NOT what I would have made for the challenge--I think it can fit--some things do just work out!  So since I am so far behind this has to be fast and simple.  Here is my card....






Such Springy colors--although it sure don't feel like spring. 

Stamps:  A flower for all seasons, Teeny Tine Wishes
Paper: Pretty in pink, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, word window punch, label punch, ribbon, top note die, tulip frame embossing folder

You can see the other players in this week's blog hop below--Hey, you can even play along too if you want!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
And I hope to be back in the studio stampin and back here posting real soon!
Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Mary Jo,
I hope you have a much needed and very relaxing weekend. This card is so fun and bright. It works perfect for nature - a bird and flowers!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a gorgeous card, and beautiful color tones. Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Gayle.

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful coloring on this, I hope your weekend slows down a little for you and you get to enjoy Mother's Day a bit!

Ida said...

Very pretty and Spring like (not to spring like here either). Hope you have a great Mother's Day and that life calms down for you. Hugs

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautifully colored basket of flowers, wonderful design. Enjoy your Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this--was wondering what happened to you! Love how you layered all the labels--great job on coloring your basket too.
Stay sane! God Bless & Happy Mother's Day!

JP Card Crazy said...

Your card is just adorable!!! Hope your stressful week will be followed by a peaceful blessed weekend!

Lisa Bohler said...

I really like the layers of punches/dies that you used to create depth! So pretty!

Nikki Bond said...

Love the color combo...great layout too! :)