Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 163! (TSSC163)

Can you believe we are already through February!  My goodness if we don't find a way to slow down this life it will be over before we even know it.  Crazy. 

I hope you will find time this week to play along.  I am really liking this sketch this week--although I am not sure others will think it is as easy as some but that is what a challenge is all about right!  Are YOU  up to it???  Here is the sketch for this week. 






As per usual I am combining my card sample with the new challenge on Latenightstampers.  This wee myself and my team are challenging the group to create cards for kids.  This is in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday!  Should be a fun week over there.  Come on over and play along.  Here is my card.


Isn't it so cute.  I am really loving how it turned out!  The tree branches are hand drawn and the leaves are from the sizzlet die.  I love how he is holding the look who's turning 7 sign.  

Can't wait to see what you guys create with this sketch.  Should be a fun week!  

Stamps: Punch Bunch, it's your birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, in color dp, botanical gazette dp, whisper white, crumb cake
Ink: Chocolate chip
Other: markers, leaves sizzlet, scallop circle punch, owl punch, spiral border punch, large chocolate chip brads, sponges.

Be sure to add you sample below and if you click on get the code and then follow the directions to copy the correct code and then add it to you post under the edit html area you will be a part of the blog hop!  That really is the easiest way to check out all the samples and gives us all more coverage!  

Happy Stampin.
Mary Jo


6 nice people left a comment:

Robyn said...

Your card is SUPER cute! I will try to have a go this week!

Mary Brown said...

Oh Mary Jo...that is just the CUTEST card EVER!!!! I really just love everything about it!

LeAnne said...

Very cute & creative---love this sketch, hope I can play along!

Jonia said...

What a cute card Mary Jo! I love it.

Lisa Minckler said...

I absolutely love your blog and I wanted to share your talent and say thank you for the inspiration that you give to me! I am passing on to you the Stylish Blogger Award!! To accept and play along visit my blog for the details!!
http://www.minkimpressions.blogspot.com

Margaret Raburn said...

MJ, LOVE your card!! Love the tree limb and branches and the owl's wings, and... all of it! SO CUTE!