Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby it's Cold Out There!!

The theme for this week's challenge on Latenightstampers is Baby it Cold!  Things that make you say BRRRR!  So I decided to make this scrapbook page.  We spent an afternoon outdoors ice skating and I think it might have been one of the coldest days this year--go figure.  Of course the boys were TOO COOL TO BE COLD!  I combined the theme challenge with a sketch challenge on Soul Scrappers.


The layout is done entirely on My Digital Studio using only Stampin Up digital images.






I'm cold just remembering how cold it was, lol!

Stay warm and have a great day!
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. Asking a boy if he's cold is like asking him if he's tired..haha! What an asesome outdoor rink. My son would have been drooling, even tho he's 23 :)

Runnergirl Creations said...

What a great layout! Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

Runnergirl Creations said...

What a great layout! Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Brr-illiant layout! I used to LOVE ice skating, too, when I was Woody's age - we had a pond and I would skate until it was dark and I wouldn't mind the cold.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- I love your layout- fun snow pages! What a fun way to showcase great memories.

Rose said...

Excellent scrap page, you've got the digital scrapbooking dialed in. Wish someone would just show me how. Love the borders, background papers, little punches that you used and the journaling box, a great job.