Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 150!

Man that just blows me away, I can not believe this is sketch number 150!  In honor of that I will be sending a little prize package to one randomly picked winner from the players for this week!  You can play as many times as you would like.  I love the sketch this week and can not wait to see what you guys come up with!  Here is the sketch...


I am also very happy with my card this week! It turned out so pretty and it will be one of the cards we will be making at my class on Saturday.  Love it.  What do you think?






It really looks better in person.  I also created this for a challenge design challenge using two stamps, three brads or other embellishments and one piece of dp.

Stamps: Christ is Born
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, old Olive, dp
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: embossing plate, rhinestones, scallop edge border

I hope you find time to play along this week. Don't forget I will be picking one random winner from all the participates to win a surprise package from me.  So be sure you have your card sample linked below.

Till next time,
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Hetty said...

150 sketches, wow!!! And they are all great to do. Your card is a beauty, MJ. Ok I get to work.

Kim S said...

I LOVE your sketches. They are fun and creative without relying on strange angles or shapes or on a million layers.

Tammy said...

Congrats on reaching 150!! I really liked this one alot!!! Very easy to work with! Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

This great sketch kept me awake most of Monday night--but I love the results--thanks Mary Jo for all the GREAT sketches! Keep'em coming! Hugs, Nola

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this sketch, it is one of my favorites...thanks and have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*