Friday, November 5, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 147!

Here is the new sketch.  I don't have my sample ready yet--YIKES-can you imagine.  But I will post it tomorrow sometime.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully some of the girls will post early and inspire you.  Here is the sketch....


I think this is going to be a fun one!  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Remember to come on back here and add you link below after you make your sample. 

Mary Jo


1 nice people left a comment:

Tamie said...

Just found your blog challenges and think your sketches are very inspirational. I also love, love your music you have on your blog, very heart felt and uplifting! Hugs to you!

I would love it if you ever have time to come and play with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, we would love to have your creations.

http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com