Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christmas Already!

Call me silly but I made this card a few weeks ago and never posted it on here because I wanted the recipient to get it first. the problem with that is every time I look at the card and realize I didn't post it yet it never dawns on me that I never mailed it yet!  DUH!  What a goof I am.  So I am doing both today.  Here is the first card I made with this new set from the Holiday Mini called Bells and Boughs.






Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, glue and glitter, embossing folder, scallop oval die

Hope you are having a wonderful week.  As usual it is going to fast.  How the heck can we slow these days down?!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Deb said...

I just had to tell you that your post made me laugh! That is totally something I would do, too! I do love your card! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty MJ. Love the glitter & oval. Printed out to case--need to get busy on my Xmas cards.
TFS--glad to get your feed! Nola