Friday, August 6, 2010

Blogger's challenge is going to the dogs!

What a fun sketch Lisa had for us today.  I do love sketches, but you already knew that.  I am having so much fun with this darling doggie set.  I wasn't sure I really wanted it at first but than thought what the heck, I am so glad I got it.  Fun fun fun.  Thought this would be a great card for a child when you miss their birthday (whoops). 



Might be a bit too much going on with the bottom flowered part but it was a quick fix to a mistake, lol.  More on that another time.  I hope you take a few moments to check out the other Blogger's Challenge players by clicking on the logo at the top right hand corner of my blog. 

Have a Fabulous Friday!
Mary Jo

18 nice people left a comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Very cute! Love how the balloons are ready to float off the page! {SMILES}

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Oh he is darling. Love the image, the coloring and the great sentiment. I think the flower paper works too. You'd never know there was a boo-boo on this card! We are so clever at disguising our mistakes - aren't we?

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute belated BD card!

Pat Huntoon said...

Everything about this card is great. Love the dog, and the stamped strip in the middle is great.

Chrissy D said...

SUPER CUTE, Mary Jo! Love the colors and your take on the sketch!

Clara said...

Very cute kids card! Nice selection of background papers-they look great together.

Jeannie said...

Very cool! Another "out of the box" card with the sketch! I have trouble doing this! Love it!

Ida said...

This is "doggone" cute! Great images, colors etc...love the little hearts too.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful card, Mary Jo...love your little Scottie dog.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so sweet Mary Jo! Perfect for a child! I know a few adults that would love it too! Wonderful coloring! :D

Lisa Bohler said...

I love what you did with this set. That was one set that I had to have! super cute card!

Rose said...

Love your card, your puppy is adorable, he really looks sad that he missed out on a great party, lov ethe layout.

Tami Black said...

I have to say this is so darned cute! Love that image and how you've used the sketch -- fabulous colors too!

Claudia Perry said...

Love the balloons! What a cute card!

Basement Stamper said...

That image is too sweet, that would be a perfect card for a child!

Anonymous said...

I def. have to get this cute set--esp. when I'VE SEEn so manny wonderful cards with it!
LOVE your RWB look.
Hugs, N

BarbaraW said...

What an adorable belated birthday card. That dog is so cute.

JP Card Crazy said...

Great card and so cute!!!