Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Big on any occasion--not just Christmas!

I love to use this stamp set Big on Christmas for birthdays and other occasions. It is so easy just color the parts you want with a marker and then search through your stamps fro other images that would work.  At this point I have only done this with the Happy Holidays one, if you can think of a way to use the others I would love to hear it.  I am blank.


 The first card is a masculine birthday card.  Again I just colored the H PPY with my marker and stamped. Then I added the present from Friends Fur-ever and the word birthday for the All Holidays set.
 


On this second card I chose to make it a fun New Home card for my pastor and his family.  The house and clouds is from the this years SAB set Good Neighbors and the words are from two different sets.  Again just coloring what I want with my marker and placing it where I need it.  So easy.

I hope that one of you that is smarter than me can think of a way to use the other stamps too.  



Card One:
Stamps: Big on Christmas, Friends Fur-ever, All Holidays
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White,  Blueberry Crisp DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: distressing tool, markers

Card Two:
Stamps: Big on Christmas, SAB Good Neighbors
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Other: jewelry tag punch, markers, word window punch, sponges

Happy Wednesday!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Maureen said...

MJ - This is just such a great idea for this stamp set. It is definitely going on my wishlist!

Thanks, Maureen in Texas

Rose said...

Very cute thinking out of the box!! Love that SAB paper!

Janice said...

Great use of the set!