Sunday, July 25, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 132!

Here we go again.  I love Mondays because I love sketch challenges and I get to share mine with you on Mondays and spend the week seeing what you create with the sketch.  I hope you find time to play along this week.  Participation was a bit down last week, but I hope it goes up again this week.  Anyway, this sketch made for a super fast card--I love that!  And it is a masculine card to boot!  Again, got to love that!  Here is the sketch....


As you can see I decided to turn it on it's side for my card.

When I first saw this set I didn't really like it but it really is easy to work with,  I am very happy I got it.  Tomorrow I will be sharing 4 more cards with it.  Remember this week is the continuation of the challenge/contest on Latenightstampers.  One stamp set--two or more cards (that's the challenge) and who can post the most cards using the challenge (the contest-you can win $25 worth of your choice of Stampin Up product.)

Stamps: In Wilderness
Paper: Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait DP and card stock
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: brads, circle scissors plus, markers, colored pencils

Remember to come on back and add you sample below on the Inlinkz!

Thanks for visiting and playing along!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sketch, this was fun!

JP Card Crazy said...

I just wanted to comment on all the fantastic cards here. It's so much fun to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for the sketch

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch this week MJ. I used it to make 3 cards! Including one for the BC too.
Thanks for the kick start!
Nola