Monday, July 5, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 129

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend (for those of you in the US)!  We just got back home from watching some of the most beautiful fireworks I have seen in a while.  What a fabulous show our town put on tonight.


This week's sketch is a pretty easy one--at least I think it is and it would be a great sketch to use those designer paper scraps.  Here is the sketch...



And my sample...

As usual I combined my sketch challenge card with the new Latenightstampers challenge. This week we have a inspiration challenge!  Here is the photo we are using for our inspiration.


I was inspired by the colors and the stripes.  I think this is more of a Kiwi Kiss green but since I needed to be 100% current products for the LNS challenge I went with Old Olive.  I am still happy with the results.  Lots of different sets were used to get the look I wanted.

Stamps: builder wheels-candle crazy and so many stars, Itty Bitty Bits, Birthday Bliss and All Holidays
Paper: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Other: circle punch, builder wheel, scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch

Hope you can play along this week!  I know everyone has been so busy but stamping is the best form of stress release I know and busy usually brings stress.  Hope to see your creation soon.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Mary Jo


7 nice people left a comment:

Diana Soling said...

This is a great challenge. If I had that punch I would so be doing it today.
thanks for sharing!

Mary Brown said...

I LOVE the colors on your card...so cheery!

Barbara said...

THIS sketch was soooo much easier than the last! THANKS...it was fun!

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the sketch...I will use it again for sure! Love your stamp choices and take on the inspiration picture...great job!

Gisèle said...

This was a great sketch, the kind I just can't resist. Thanks!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super cute card, Mary Jo! And I LOVE this sketch, thanks so much!

Kristie W. said...

Great sketch! I had fun with it :)