Sunday, June 6, 2010

Featured Stamper Challenge 19 on Stampin Connection

It is Sunday and that means I get to post a new featured stamper on the Stampin Connection site.  I love this challenge as it is such a great way to let others know that you appreciate their work and that they inspire us.  We all share pretty freely and it is nice to know that people are other they viewing and enjoying.  So this week we are featuring another stamper who I am not familiar with (I know she is a member of LNS but I have not had the time to visit her blog or gallery)-- I am happy I did though!  If you are not a US demo you can visit her blog HERE.  If you are you can play along by clicking HERE.

Featured Stamper Number 18 is Sharon Field

I really was not inspired by any one card but all the beautiful black and white cards she has in her gallery.  I knew I needed a wedding card so this is what evolved from visiting her gallery.

 

Stamps:  Together Forever (retiring July 1st) and Friend 24/7
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Ribbon, heart border punch, black marker, scallop circle punch

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!  I woke up late and missed church?! 

See ya later with the my new sketch challenge for the week.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow Mary Jo, Thanks for making me a featured stamper!! What a lovely surprise!

I just love Black and White Cards, I will truly miss the Together Forever stamp set... and Friends 24/7 is one of my favorites.. you've brought them together beautifully in your card share today!!