Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduations and Latenightstamper Challenges

This week's challenge on Latenightstampers is to create cards using sets and supplies form the new mini catalog. This was my first sample for the week. We did this card in my all occasions class--one like this and one in pinks.  I thought it was fun to tear the paper on the side and show the feet. 

Stamps: Go, Graduate
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, tiny tag punch, markers, silver cording

Hope you have a great day, I will be back later with this week's ED challenge!  Easy and Demonstratable Cards.

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

very creative I love the feet hanging out of the card -- that's a cute stamp set! Sandy in VA

Kathy W said...

I like how you tore the paper to look like a curtain