Sunday, March 7, 2010

MoJo Monday on Sunday

It is has been a while since I did a MoJo challenge.  I just got the Very Thankful set and was not sure I would like the peacock but I do -- I really do.  This is my first card with it but I think it is really beautiful and even better yet, different!  What do you think?  I colored the image right on the stamp with markers then did the "huff" thing before stamping--turned out great!


Here is the sketch I used from the MoJo Sketch Blog.   I kept it simple to keep the peacock as the focal point.



Stamps: Very Thankful
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Rose Red and the Sweet Pea Paper Pack
Ink: none
Other: markers, brads, Curly Label punch


This is also my last submission for the Latenightstampers challenge 60--use designer papers.

I will be back later tonight with my new Technostamper Sketch Challenge.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: