Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

I can't believe I am sick!  I am sick of being sick.  I think I used a whole box of tissues since I went to bed last night.  Probably from standing in water stamping--instead of cleaning up the silly flood.  But hey, everyone needs a break ever now and then, right?  I did a little combining of challenges againg this morning.  Imagine that!

The all new Wednesday Color challenge on Stampin Connection
SCCOLOR1
Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede.

The Latenight Stampers weekly challenge
LNS55
All things Vintage (I seem to be more shabby chic?)

and finally the sketch challenge on SCS
SC265



Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: ribbon, scallop border punch, circle punches, distressing tool. pearls, sponges

Hope you have a happy day.
My sister is coming in from Texas today!  Hope she was praying for snow cuz we sure have it!

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: