Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Three Clover's Thursday Challenge 48

Hopefully I have it right this week.  Remember I posted a card for this same challenge last week--but it was postponed.  Silly me.  So here is my new card for this challenge.

The challenge is to use two or more stamps on your card and you can not count words.  If you seen last weeks you may remember I used lots of stamps, lol!  Not so many this week.  Just the two and a word stamp.

The border is from the Eggcoutrements set and the cross is from Refuge and Strength.



Stamps: Refuge and Strength,  Eggcoutrements
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Sweet Pea Paper Pad DP and So Saffron DP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Other: ribbon, marker, scallop corner punch.

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams creations HERE.

I am off to bed, I may even have to break down and go to the doc tomorrow!  Man I feel AWFUL!

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Kathy W said...

great job on the challenge, it is lovely

Ida said...

Lovely card Mary-Jo. I love the set you used and the used of the border stamp, it looks awesome.