Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stampin Connection Challenges--featured stamper.

Can't believe I forgot to post this here.  Fo rthe last week and a half or so I have been getting together a team of people to do daily challenges on the new Demo Only site that Stampin Up has started for us.  Well today is day one of the challenges.  If you are a demo you can find in under Discussions on the Stampin Connection site.  Come on over and play. 



Sunday's challenge is the only day that has the same challenge as SCS.  The rest are worked so we can combine them with the SCS challenges.  I am the host of the Sunday challenges.  It is a Featured Stamper challenge.  So fun.  This is my card for the challenge...



Stamps: Pun Fun, Out of the Box
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White DP
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Other: ribbon, heart punch, heart sizzlet, pinking heart border punch, markers, circle scissors plus

Here are a few more cards I forgot to post from the last few months.  Geez, what is up with that.




If you need more details about these let me know.  I have tons of stuff going on right now that I need to get back to.  Just wanted to get this post up so I can get my new Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge up later.  See ya then!

Mary Jo