Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick - Easy-Cute and for the kids.

This week's blogger's challenge is to use punches or diecuts.  Well this is perfect since I have a Mommy and Me class at my church tomorrow and I wanted another quick and easy idea.  The kids range from 4-10.  Big gap.  We are making the photo holder and desktop calendar from this post and then I thought we could make these too.  The sayings are too cute.



Here is a picture of one in my son's book.




In case you can't read the sayings here they are...

If your a bookworm, we are made for each other.  apple
Lemon help you keep your place.  lemon
Berry yourself in books. Reading is sweet.  strawberry
Orange you glad you are reading this book?  orange--not shown.

Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: yoyo yellow
Other: markers, gazzle cutter for bookmarks, circle punches, computer for words.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.  I know I will.
Sleepover in a church guy with bunch of cubscouts!
Mommy and Me classs.
Church--busy weekend but will be so much fun!

Mary Jo

16 nice people left a comment:

Tami Black said...

I have to believe that every single child who gets to do this will love it! And then to have something of their own in their books -- reading is the best, after stamping, of course!

Selene Kempton said...

You are so darn creative! I have trouble coming up with mommy and me ideas.. This rocks!

Connie Fossenier said...

Mary Jo...I work in a daycare, and appreciate your idea..the kids are going to have a blast making these..awesome project.
TFS
connie paxman

Lisa Martz said...

Great idea for a girl scout troup or daycare!

Nikki Bond said...

These are very cute! {SMILES}

Kathy W said...

great ideas, have to bookmark this one to case later

Claudia Perry said...

very cute!!!

Ida said...

Super cute book marks!

tonistamps said...

Great project idea Mary Jo!

Lisa Bohler said...

These are adorable! What's great about an age range like that with this project, everyone will just work at it at their own level! It's a great project for that!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute bookmarks

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Great idea! I feel a CASE coming on!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Those are so cute! I love your sayings to go with them! As always wonderful projects.

Chrissy D said...

Such FUN projects Mary Jo!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet are these Mary Jo! What a fantastic idea! I hope to try to make some for my students! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo---Sorry to be soooo late in viewing your great project--time just got away from me.

Your bookmarkers must have been a lot of fun to make--they are GREAT!

Hugs, Nola