Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time to get serious! Please help, I need each of you!

Please help with my efforts to stop hunger!

If each of my readers gave only $5 we would be have well over four times my $1000 goal. Your five dollar donation will not only help stop hunger it will also give you an entry into a huge drawing of some fabulous brand new Stampin Up! products.

Some of the sets are old and hard to find
Some of the sets are in the brand new catalog
Some of the sets are previous SAB and Hostess sets
There are also many other items like both brand new party sets from the new catalog, ink pads, glue stick, chipboard and so much more.
All products are brand new and donated by many of my fellow Stampin Up demonstrators and myself!

you can see all of the products at HERE


Please consider helping out. I am only 24% to my goal. You have until midnight on the 19th to make your donations.

All you have to do to be entered to win is make a donation to the cause. You can’t lose, because it always feels good to give to others in need, it is a tax deduction and you may win this HUGE pile of Stampin Up! Items to add to your collection!
  1. You will get one entry into the drawing for each $5 you donate.
  2. You can also get an extra five entries by adding this giveaway to your blog and encouraging others to donate.

You must leave a link in the comments section of this post to get the extra five chances.

Visit my personal page, where you can make a secure online credit card donation. Your gift can help save a life!

We CAN and WILL make a difference!


Thank you! I know with your help I will meet my goal and we will be helping many people!

Mary Jo

Huge thank you goes to Sandi MacIver, Sherry Robinson, Charlotte Brown and Carey Rogers for their donations of product for the prizes!


0 nice people left a comment: