Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SUDSOL challenges--Getting closer to my goal!

I am more than half way to my goal for the Hunger Walk! Won't you help me reach my goal???
Just a $5 donation will get you in the drawing for a huge prize package of Stampin Up! stuff.

You can see the prizes HERE

Visit my personal page, where you can make a secure online credit card donation. Your gift can help save a life!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE!


I am so happy that SUDSOL has started so many new challenges. I love challenges and I love to see them done with 100% Stampin Up products! SUDSOL is a site for demos only--great business building stuff and great ideas. If you are a demo you can get a free two week membership by clicking on the logo on my sidebar.

This first card is for the CASE challenge. The original card did not have quite so many layers but it did have the ribbon going inside the card and I CANNOT do that! So I needed more layers. I am really loving these colors for Christmas. What do you think?


This next one is for the sketch challenge. This was a fun sketch. Again I used those same colors since they were already out. Love it.



Details:

Card 1
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Holiday Lounge DP
Ink: Taken with Teal
Other: ribbon, ornament punch, silver thread

Card 2
Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Holiday Lounge DP
Ink: Taken with Teal
Other: Markers, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today--have a blessed Wednesday!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Debbie said...

On Card 2 - you've listed the SU stamp set as Snow Swirled. I think it should be Season of Joy.

rozie640 said...

Both cards are beautiful, love the colors.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that JOY with the Tree card---Thanks--now I'll just have to get that paper!!!!

Kathy W said...

this is awesome, might have to case it for xmas sas