Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 90 -- WHAT??

I know that last week was sketch challenge number 91 but somehow in my over loaded schedule I did the wrong card last week for the sketch and since none of the team had already made a card using sketch 90 I decided to go with it. But of course I don't want to leave this sketch out so we are back tracking for a week! I hope you will not get confused. We will play week 92 next week, lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please consider making a donation to help fight hunger. A small $5 donation would be a great help and it would put you in on this great prize package of brand new Stampin Up! merchandise.

Visit my personal page, where you can make a secure online credit card donation. Your gift can help save a life!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the sketch for this week...

My first card was really fast and simple. But I still like it. I used large snowflake die to represent the circle in the background. I like it even thought it is so simple.


Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Night of Navy
Other: snow flake punch, snow flake die, wide bashful blue ribbon

This next card is a bit more involved but I don't really like it. I tried to use my color spritzer tool but I think I may have over done it, lol. The fun part about this card is the butterfly. I do not own that set but I do own the My Digital Studio program so I am able to use the images without owning the actual set! Cool huh? And I can re-size, re-color and so much more. I have not had too much time to play with it yet but I know I am going to LOVE it.


Stamps: Friends 24-7
Paper: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, and Razzleberry Lemonade dp.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: color spritzer, My Digital Studio, ribbon, rhinestone brad, markers, circle scissors plus

And I even have a few of the Design teams samples for you today! You can click on the links above their cards to head to their blogs.

clipped from basementstamper.blogspot.com





Great samples don't you think? Come on and play along.


I hope you choose to play along this week. If you do upload a card on line for this challenge please use the keywords TSSC90 and then come on back here to leave a link on Mister Linky below!

Thanks for stopping by and joining my challenge.
Mary Jo



3 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great samples, I love the simplicity of them and how this sketch lends itself to not having to use too many accessories.

Anonymous said...

Love that Snowflake Die--where the heck is that listed?????
Everyone's using it!!!!
Anyway--glad to see another challenge I can use a scallop in.
Thanks Mary Jo!

MelissaS said...

I had time to play after so many weeks off! I hope you stayed dry during your Crop Walk :)