Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One is late and one is early and one is on time.

This has been a fabulous week at VBS but it has really cut into stampin time, lol. I am certainly not complaining though, you have to experience it to know how wonderful it is to work with over 200 children sharing the love of God. Incredible. I teach music and let me tell you these guys are ROCKIN God's House! Too fun.

So my Whachadoin' Wednesday challenge should have been posted this morning but I honestly forgot, so now it is late. The good news is that it is the same theme as the Three Clover's Thursday Challenge so I can use it for both, one late and one on time! The theme for the week on both challenges was--super summery cards.

And then I decided to use the new sketch on the CPS blog. It's a fun one.


Come on and join me by playing at least one of these challenges--or why not all three? Here is my card.




Stamps: Get your Goggles On (SUINK)
Paper: Scrap in a Snap DP Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Other: flowers, ribbon copics brads, embossing folder

Mary Jo (I have no idea why I can not get the underlining to turn off. So I am just going to leave it. Hope you don't mind too much.





9 nice people left a comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun scene card MJ!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun summery scene!

Elena said...

What a fun summer card! I love the scene you created!

slbt17 said...

wow - over 200 kids! you are lucky, our VBS is next week and I think we only have 9 signed up to date =(
Maybe we need you to do the music!
neat sketch .... I may try that out!
Sandra

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET! LOVE the scene you created!

Ida said...

Very cute card MaryJo. I love the beach theme and the embossed swirls go so well with this theme. Great job on the sketch as well.

Andrea Walford said...

Fun in the sun! I love your summer card!

Elise said...

I love this adorable, summery card! Wonderful color work! Makes me realize the summer is going by too fast! Thanks for sharing this!

Karen said...

Such a fantastic SUMMER card! Makes me want to make a run to the beach...right now! :>