Friday, May 1, 2009

Whooooooo Loves You? I do!



Another card for Latenightstamper's weekly challenge number 17. This challenge was to case a card from our list mom's blog -- Sherrill Graff. . HERE is the card I chose for inspiration. I changed a lot, lol. It is also 100% current Stampin Up and one of the You're Hired Again series of cards.

Stamps: Owl Together Now
Paper: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Good Morning Sunshine DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, top note die, bashful blue ribbon, chit chat rub ons, circle punches, scallop circle punch.

I just love monochromatic cards. Don't you.

See ya tomorrow with lots more to share.

Goodnight,
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Laura Pertot said...

Hi Mary Jo,
That is the cutest card I've seen in a long time! Whooooo wouldn't smile at your cute creation?!
:-) Laura

Ret said...

Hi, this is adorable! Your owls are so cute. Her card did a wonderful job of inspiring you!
Ret