Friday, October 17, 2008

Limited Suppy Challenge and more sketch 39 players!


Today's Limited Supply challenge on SCS was to to only use....

-Stamps, cardstock

- One Single sheet of designer paper (if it's double sided please use only one side)

-eyelets and one ribbon as your only embelishments

- Use the color blue in your card! (Doesn't have to be the main color, but be sure to incorporate it in there!

So what can't you use today? No punches, no cuttlebugs and no embelishments other than the ones mentioned above!

As you can tell from the above -- which I just NOW noticed I cheated. I used both sides of the dp. Guess I forgot that detail when I went to create. I can think of a bunch of other things I would have rather done if I was going to cheat, lol. Oh well, I do like the card so it is not a total waste, lol.

Stamps: Bronc Buster
Paper: Western Sky dp, Blue Bayou, Basic Black, Ruby Red and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Blue Bayou and Ruby Red
Accessories: eyelets, black twine


____________________________________________________________________

Here are some more sketch challenge players and NONE of them cheated, lol!


Marti at Pez-A-Doddle Designs
cool technique too

Melissa at What do you (th)Ink?

Ceal at Simply Beautiful

and

Sue at Sue's Stamping Stuff

HERE is the original post in case you want to play along. You still have plenty of time!


2 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Oh Man! I hate cheaters! LOL! This card is awesome!!! I don't know about you, but I have so many eyelets around...from the old days!

Anonymous said...

This card is very cool!

Julie