Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't be a turkey! and another sketch player too.

I was looking through the Studio G stamps I bought about two months or so ago and have not used and came across this stamp that says "Don't be a Turkey!" And I immediately thought of my SUInk stamp sets and this card popped in my head. The girl is from the First and Goal set and the turkey is from the Bountiful Harvest set. I love how the turkey is not paying attention to the girl at all -- looking the other way! I have such a strange sense of humor. I thought about putting "or we'll eat you for Thanksgiving dinner" on the inside but thought maybe that was pushing it a bit too far, lol! Have any other ideas??




Stamps: Bountiful Harvest and First and Goal SUInk sentiment Studio G
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Whisper White and lots of misc scrap dp\
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Nestabilities, white gel pen, brads

_____________________________________________________________

And now for the new sketch challenge player

Sue at Sue's Stamping Stuff

I love those little mice. Thanks for playing along Sue.


2 nice people left a comment:

Krafting Karen said...

like this one Mary Jo I left you an award on my blog
www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Really cute card with the soccor theme. I love seeing shrinky stuff used and you used it well.
Erica