Sunday, September 21, 2008

Orange You Better Yet? -FS85- and a couple sketch players too!

It has been a while since I participated in a Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS so I thought I would do one today while getting prepared for my technique class tomorrow night.
We are doing the bandanna technique and wait to you see my other card. I love it. I do think this one is cute too but the other one rocks--you will have to wait for that one though--sorry.





I chose this card to case. I changed the stamps, colors and used the bandanna technique. Basically I just used the layout.

Here are the details.
Stamps:Pun Fun
Paper: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: word window punch, nestabilities, white gel pen, black faux brads, colored pencils, blender pen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few more sketch players for this weeks sketch #35. You can find the original details along with the sketch HERE.



Lori at Inking Aloud

and

Margaret at Margaeli Inks


Great cards ladies. I love all the fall/Halloween stuff we are all making now.

See ya later with sketch 36!

0 nice people left a comment: