Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More More More!

More Daisies, more Sketch 34 players, more donations!


More daisies, done in white and blue.




The blue is faint. I stamped the daisies in white on Kraft card stock and then colored the tips with blue watercolor crayon. I colored the stems too.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper:Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Kraft along with dp from the Muirfield collection
Ink: White and Basic Black
Other: colored pencils, word window punch, nestabilities, cuttlebug eb folder, two sided ribbon, white gel pen



More Sketch Players for this weeks sketch
Sketch 34


Barb at Barb's Stamping Spot


Gennie on Splitcoaststampers


Bev on Savor the Journey


Hetty on Craft Chaos



Lori at Inking Aloud


Paper Sunshine on Paper Sunshine


Wow, what a bunch of beautiful cards. Thanks ladies!


More Donations!
And a great big thank you to everyone who has made a donation to my CROP hunger walk so far! As of right now I only need $145 to reach my $1000 goal! I am so excited.

Not only have all of you that donated earned at least one spot in the

Win over $200 in brand new stamps and a gift certificate too!

drawing but you have really made a difference in so many lives. I thank you for you kind hearts!

There are still a few days to jump in on this. You donation will be tax deductible, you will be helping others and you never know you may be the big winner!
I will announce the winner on Sunday night. The winner will actually be drawn at the CROP walk and I will post the winner when I get home.







3 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

very pretty card, MJ! I love using white on kraft. Lots of sketch players this week! I am going to check them all out! WooooHoooo! You're almost at that $1000!! Way to GO!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful look, MJ! I love your touch of soft blue tips on the daisies.

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous use of paper and texture. I wish I had ordered Upsy Daisy. I love the use of kraft paper. I haven't used my kiwi kiss ribbon yet. I need to use some. I love it here.