Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Play and Win! and more players too.

This week there is a prize for the sketch challenge-- come on and play along! You can win a full year subscription to Paper Crafts from me. Just make a card using this week's sketch ( HERE ) and leave me a comment with a link. I will have my club group choose a favorite and send you a complimentary one year subscription to Paper Crafts! You have until Sunday night 9pm EST) to make your card. Good luck and Have fun!

Here is yet one more from me. This is using the Nursery Necessities Set. And some more retired designer paper scraps. Haven't even made a dent yet!




And here are some more players too!

Pat at the Technique Trail


Karen at Watercolored Dreams

and

Margaret at Margaeli Inks

and soon to be showcased ---- YOURS!

Thanks for playing ladies - great samples.

1 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! you are always so great at using these bright colors.